prompt was ~fashion~!! one day i’ll fit a bg into the time limit ;v;;
can we all take a moment to appreciate that this man is charging into battle with a fucking fish
why yes, yes we can
The season finale of Hannibal is kind of like getting the bad ending to a dating sim.
Escape to France with your adoring murder family… or face the consequences!
- Design and build your own murder tableaux from over 500 items!
- Dress up and style yourself with the latest flannel trends.
- Visit the kennel and select a puppy from some of the most popular breeds, including Labs, Chihuahuas, Dachshunds and more, then care for and train the puppy using the touch screen and microphone.
- Pet the pup, acquire and play with more than 100 items like tennis balls, flying discs and even clothing accessories! Owners teach their dogs to do tricks by creating their own personalized voice commands.
- Owners who train their pups well can compete in obedience and agility trials. They win these competitions to earn cash, which they can use to buy supplies and even more dogs to keep their first puppy company.
- Owners can set the DS to Bark Mode, then take it with them as they head out into the real world. The DS will bark to let them know when another Nintendogs owner is in range and ready to meet.
In Nintendogs Dachshund & Friends owners purchase one of the six breeds available at the beginning of Nintendogs, then start spending time with their pups. They throw flying discs and balls to improve the pup’s agility, bathe it when it gets dirty and repeat voice commands to train the dog to do tricks. If owners train it well enough, they will excel in obedience and agility trials and disc competitions, which will earn money that they can use to buy other supplies and puppy breeds. When owners earn enough cash, they can buy even more puppies to live with their original pup.
Here is some art to lighten the mood! Finished it at the beginning of the week, before I fell ill.
Ruby Sapphire remake hype! I want to see a Primal Rayquaza